Get peace of mind with our Protection Plan
Residential Heating Oil and Propane Plan and Payment Options
- Your heating fuel price is capped for 12 months, or until your gallons are used up, whichever comes first.
- If the market price goes down, you will pay that lower price.
- There is a fee for the Cap Price Protection plan.
Cap Price Protection plans are good for people who are willing to pay a small fee to guarantee their price will not go higher than the Cap Price, and also get the benefit of paying a lower price should prices go down.
- Your heating fuel price is fixed until May 31, 2020, or until your gallons are used up, whichever comes first.
- If the market goes up or down, your price remains the same.
Fixed Price Protection plans are good for people who want the security of knowing their price is fixed and will not go higher, but are willing to take the chance that prices could go lower
- The price you pay is the current market price.
- The price fluctuates up and down with the market.
- The Variable Price plan does not require enrollment in a Fuel Agreement.
Variable Price plans are good for people who prefer to pay market price. They are willing to take the chance that market prices may go up or may go down.
Pre-Buy and Budget payment options are available only to those that select a Fixed Price Plan or Cap Protection. The Variable Pay option is pay-as-you-go and you have 30 days to pay upon fuel delivery.
Heating Oil and Propane Price Protection Payment Options
- We estimate your total fuel cost for the heating season and divide it into equal monthly payments.
This is a great option for people who want a predictable monthly fuel payment to help manage their household budget.
- You pay a lower fixed price.
- With this payment option, you pre-pay the total amount of your Fixed Price plan.
This option is for people who want to pay for their gallons up front and not have a recurring monthly fuel bill.