Time for an upgrade?
Regularly maintaining, cleaning and inspecting your home heating equipment with a professional technician will help extend the life of your equipment, help to keep utility costs down and provide peace of mind.
We understand that maintaining a warm and cozy home is one of your top household priorities. No matter what type of heating system you use, you can save money and extend the life of your equipment with proper maintenance.
The average lifespan of most heating equipment varies, and while your owner’s manual may provide an estimate of the equipment’s lifespan, a professional assessment can help determine how other wear-and-tear variables, including environmental factors and use patterns, have impacted your equipment’s efficiency and effectiveness.
The best time to examine and evaluate your heating equipment is before the equipment fails. Signs that it is time to have your heating equipment assessed by a professional include:
- Your heating equipment needs frequent repairs
- Your usage hasn’t changed but your utility costs are rising
- The rooms in your house are heating unevenly, with some rooms hotter or colder than others
- Your equipment is cycling on and off more frequently than in the past
- Your home is starting to have humidity problems
- Your equipment can become excessively noisy or develop rattles, buzzes or hums
- Your equipment starts putting out excessive dust, soot, dirt or rust particles
- You see visible signs of rust in and around your equipment, or some of the components show cracks or corrosion
Is your home heating equipment showing any of these signs?
Contact us today to book a free in-home assessment and consultation.