Irving Energy Commercial Customer Employee Discount Program
Terms and Conditions
Irving Energy offers certain limited term promotional discounts on heating oil, propane and/or heating equipment to employees of organizations that have an agreement with Irving Energy (the “Employee Discount Program”). The following terms and conditions apply to employees eligible for the Employee Discount Program.
- Only current employees of organizations with active Irving Energy commercial accounts in good standing that have an agreement with Irving Energy to provide employee discounts are eligible for the Employee Discount Program.
- If your employer is a member of the Employee Discount Program, they will provide you with a unique promotional code that you should provide to Irving Energy in order to be eligible for the discounted pricing. If you are eligible for the Employee Discount Program, you may qualify for certain discounts that may be made available for limited times in limited delivery territories, all as determined by Irving Energy in its sole discretion.
- The Employee Discount Program is limited to current employees of a qualifying Irving Energy commercial account corresponding to the promotional code. The Employee Discount Program is non-transferrable. Irving Energy reserves the right to require periodic verification of your current employment status (i.e. pay stub dated within the last 30 days). If a review of your employment status reveals that you are not, or are no longer, an employee of your organization, Irving Energy reserves the right to remove the discount from your account. Limit one discount per employee household.
- In order to qualify for the Employee Discount Program, you must become or remain a residential customer of Irving Energy with a new or existing heating oil or propane account. You must also become or remain an automatic delivery customer in an existing Irving Energy Canada delivery territory, meet Irving’s standard credit and customer eligibility terms, and your account must be current and in good standing at all times with no delinquent balances due. Customers choosing “will call” delivery or who are members of a buying group may not participate in the Employee Discount Program. Certain discounts are available only to new Irving Energy customers who sign up before a date certain. Please contact Irving Energy at 1.888.310.1924 to learn more about the specific discounts that apply to you.
- The Employee Discount Program is a limited term promotional offer. Irving Energy may revise, modify, or discontinue the Employee Discount Program or your employer’s participation in the Employee Discount Program, at any time and without advance notice.
- Employee Discount Program discounts may not be combined with any other promotional offer or discount and may not be applied to any previous order or account balance. Only one employee discount may be applied per residential account, regardless of whether more than one eligible employee resides in the same household. Qualified customers with multiple residential delivery addresses may only obtain one discount for one residential address
- If you fail to meet any of these terms and conditions at any time, or take any action contrary to these terms and conditions, Irving Energy reserves the right to remove the Employee discount from your account.
- The Employee Discount Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law.