A home heat exchanger with multiple ventilation options and up to 92% efficiency.
- Built-in dual circulator strategy provides boiler protection - it can accept low return water temperatures (down to 60o F) with no additional mixing valves, pumps, wiring and
installation labor - a savings of over $500.
- The lower water temperature also allows homeowners the flexibility to add radiant heating for kitchens, baths or other living spaces without the added cost of special return temperature controls.
- Durable cast iron primary heat exchanger extends product life – it is not uncommon for cast iron propane boilers to last in excess of 40 years.
- Corrosion resistant stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger increases efficiency up to 5% by recouping heat energy from exhaust normally wasted when vented from the building. The extra heat energy is then added and circulated through the baseboards or radiators to efficiently heat the home.
- Unlike most high efficiency boilers in the industry, the Weil-McLain GV90+ has extra-wide waterways (over 2”) allowing sludge and debris, often present in older systems, to flow through easily. This limits scale builds up, which reduces propane boiler efficiency, performance and can lead to premature propane boiler failure.
- Down-fired, counter flow boiler design improves boiler efficiency. The GV90+ offers (5) pass design in the primary heat exchanger and (2) pass design in the secondary heat exchanger maximizing heat transfer and optimizing propane boiler efficiency.
- The control platform features error-proof, labeled, snap in connections. Tested at more than 100,000 cycles and boasting a failure rate of less than 1% over 20 years, it is sure to provide years of worry-free operation.
- Unlike traditional cast iron boilers, the GV90+ offers a unique control design allowing easy integration of outdoor reset to take advantage of low water temperatures and improve overall system energy cost savings.