WIN your home heating solution - up to $5000!
This offer, valued up to $5,000, is available to customers within areas serviced by Irving Energy in Atlantic Canada who purchase eligible heating equipment by May 31, 2019, and have it installed through Irving Energy by June 30, 2019.
Eligible heating equipment includes: boiler, furnace, wall furnace, or tankless water heater by: Rinnai, Granby Furnace, NTI or Dettson. Eligible customers will receive one (1) entry per person or household, per purchase.
The following promotion is intended for viewing in Canada in the provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island, and shall be construed and evaluated according to Canadian law. Do not proceed in this promotion unless you are a legal resident of, and located in one of the provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland or Prince Edward Island.
Official Rules – Irving Energy Win Your Equipment Installation Giveaway (“Official Rules”)
The Irving Energy Win Your Equipment Installation Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Irving Energy Ltd (“Irving Energy”) and administered by WSP International Limited (“Administrators). Irving Energy hereinafter will be referred to as the “Sweepstakes Sponsor.”
Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant’s (“you” or “your”) full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules including the decisions of the judges, which are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Basic Information: The Sweepstakes is being offered by Irving Energy in the provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island. Limit one entry per person or household. Once entered into the Sweepstakes, you are eligible to win the prize as described below. Any questions, concerns or comments can be sent via mail by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Irving Energy Win Your Equipment Installation Giveaway, c/o P.O Box 3009, M.I.P, Markham, ON L3R 6G4.
- Sweepstakes Dates: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am Atlantic Standard Time (“AST”) on March 1, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”). The Sweepstakes is scheduled to end at 11:59:59 pm AST on May 31, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”). The period from the Sweepstakes Start Date through to the Sweepstakes End Date is known as the “Sweepstakes Period”.
- Who Can Enter: The Sweepstakes is open to new and existing Irving Energy customers that are legal residents of the Canadian provinces or New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island who have reached the age of majority as of the Sweepstakes Start Date in the province in which they reside. Employees of Sweepstakes Sponsor, its affiliates and agents, contractors and immediate family members (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse) of each employee, together with those persons with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to enter.
- How to Play and Win: When you purchase eligible heating equipment during the Sweepstakes Period and have it installed by June 30, 2019 for one of the following products: boiler, furnace, wall furnace, or tankless water heater by one of these manufacturers: Rinnai, Granby Furnace, NTI or Dettson, you will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Sweepstakes. Maximum one (1) entry per person or household. New Customers and existing customers: You must purchase eligible equipment by May 31, 2019 with installation completed on or before June 30, 2019.
To receive one (1) automatic entry into the Sweepstakes without purchase, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope along with a 3” x 5” card which includes your Name, Mailing Address, Email Address and Phone Number and mail to “Irving Energy Winter Giveaway No Purchase Request”, c/o P.O Box 3009, M.I.P, Markham, ON L3R 6G4. Requests must be received by The Sweepstakes End Date. Limit one no purchase request per person or household. No mechanically reproduced or computer-generated requests allowed.
- Prize: There will be one (1) prize drawing to award up to $5000.00. For example, if equipment costs $3,000, then only $3,000 will be awarded. Prize will be applied as credit towards new or existing Irving Energy account. Winner will be randomly drawn from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period. Prize drawing will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Sponsor at approximately 4:30 pm EST on July 31, 2019. Notification and Redemption: If you have been drawn as a selected prize winner, the Sponsor or Administrator will notify you via e-mail, postal mail and / or phone. If the selected winner does not respond to the Administrator’s notification within seven days (7) days of the Prize Draw and the Sponsor or Administrator has made two (2) separate contact attempts, the potential winner will be disqualified and a new potential winner will be drawn. As a condition of awarding the prize, winner must have completed, within seven (7) days of receipt, the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s Statement of Compliance, Release, and Indemnity (“Release Form”) under which, among other matters, winner confirms his/her compliance and eligibility with these Official Rules, correctly answers, unaided, a mathematical skill testing question and releases and indemnifies Sweepstakes Sponsor, Administrator and other certain parties. If a potential winner refuses or fails to timely return the required documents in accordance with these Official Rules, or is found to have violated the Official Rules of the Game in any way, or is deemed ineligible to receive a prize for any reason, or if any prize or prize notification from Sweepstakes Sponsor or Administrator is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in question and the Sweepstakes Sponsor will hold a drawing to select an alternate prize winner from among the pool of eligible entries received. Prize will be applied as a credit towards the winner’s Irving Energy account. Please allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for redemption of your prize. Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on prize award. All costs and expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Publicity: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sweepstakes Sponsor to use the winner’s name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide in any media without limitation and without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The names of the Prize Winners will be published on the Sweepstakes Sponsor and/or Administrators’ Websites and Social Networking Websites.
- Odds: Odds of winning any prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Restrictions: The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the Sweepstakes: (1) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (2) non-compliance with these Official Rules; and (3) any other act which the Sweepstakes Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes.
- Privacy: Sweepstakes Sponsor will be collecting personal data about you for the administration of the Sweepstakes and for purposes of internal market research. You may specifically request to be completely removed from participation in the Sweepstakes by sending your information to the address found in paragraph 10 below. No such personal data will be transferred or sold to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- when you give us permission to do so;
- when, in good faith, we believe the law requires disclosure;
- to affiliated companies, provided that our affiliated companies and their agents and advisors and their respective employees are restricted from using the information for any other purpose other than as described in these Official Rules; and
- to our respective agents for data processing purposes, our respective professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies, provided that such agents, professional advisors and promotional and marketing agencies are restricted from using the information for any purpose other than as described in these Official Rules.
Sweepstakes Sponsor may match aggregated, statistical use information to parameters established by third parties, without releasing user information. This information will not contain any personally identifiable information. Sweepstakes Sponsor may share aggregate information with trading partners, co-branded sites, participating sponsors and advertisers; however, this aggregated information will not contain personally identifiable information.
- Winner List: The name of the prize winner and a copy of the complete Official Rules are available by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Irving Energy Win Your Equipment Installation Giveaway Winner List” or “Irving Energy Win Your Equipment Installation Giveaway Official Rules Request”, c/o P.O Box 3009, M.I.P, Markham, ON L3R 6G4.
- General Terms and Conditions; Release and Waiver of Claims: This Sweepstakes is void outside the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island and where prohibited by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. BY ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, WINNERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR HAS NEITHER MADE, NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, REGARDING ANY AWARDED PRIZE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR MECHANICAL CONDITION. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold the Sweepstakes Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies and legal advisors (collectively the “Released Parties”), harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, any loss, personal injury, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s Servers or from any other Internet website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sweepstakes Sponsor, or a third party.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The Released Parties are further not responsible for: (i) entries that are lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sweepstakes Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; or (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be returned. If for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of New Brunswick without regard to its principles of conflicts of law and jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the Province of New Brunswick.
Sweepstakes Sponsor: Irving Energy, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
Administrators: WSP International Limited, Markham, Ontario, Canada.